REIVERS GUN PLATOON
REIVERS GUN PLATOON
REIVERS GUN PLATOON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SOCIAL MISFITS TEAM FORUM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AEX January Femme Fatale Winners!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Top T

AEX January Femme Fatale Winners!! Empty
PostSubject: AEX January Femme Fatale Winners!!   AEX January Femme Fatale Winners!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:14 pm

AEX January Femme Fatale Winners!! JanuaryWinner

AEX January Femme Fatale Winners!! JanuaryRunnerup

Congratulations to January’s winner, Bernadette, and the runner up, Croft (Sandra). Winner will get a $50 store certificate and runner up will get $25. Since we have entrants from all over the states, these certificates are for web orders. Additionally, these two lovely ladies are automatically entered into the Femme Fatale Of The Year contest, and will compete against winners from the other months yet to come. A single winner will be voted on by the public and she will get a spectacular prize package (details to be posted as we get closer to December).

See the other entrants here: http://gallery.airsoftextreme.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=18519

For those who are wondering, our voting judges consisted of 2 women (one of which is a rabid airsofter), and 3 men (one of whom was majoring in photography). Since I’m the one who collects up all images and puts text on them, I’m not a voting judge- I vote only if a tie breaker is needed.

For the entrants that did not win, they will automatically be entered into February’s contest. Or if they want, they can email a new photo and reenter the new month’s contest.

For the new month of voting, we will not post up images as we get them. Having images up early allows others to see the competition and either try to outdo them or they don’t submit at all thinking they can’t beat the competition. Therefore, in the interest of being fair, I will not post up any images I get until AEX members actually vote for the winner.

So, we’re off to a great start! We’re taking entrants for February now. Even if you don’t shop with AEX, it’s still a fun and simple contest, so get those submissions in!

AEX January Femme Fatale Winners!! FFOM-Flier-1
Back to top Go down
INCH2524
Reiver
Reiver

PostSubject: Re: AEX January Femme Fatale Winners!!   AEX January Femme Fatale Winners!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:39 pm

all entrants are very welcome to the reivers home turf cheers , well done everyone involved it just goes to show airsoft can be made very sexy in the right hands(nice one "top") Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Top T

PostSubject: Re: AEX January Femme Fatale Winners!!   AEX January Femme Fatale Winners!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:42 pm

England has some beautiful women... any chance of the ladies there being interested in this?

Prize support can be different since using the gift certificate may be counterproductive so far away...
Back to top Go down
INCH2524
Reiver
Reiver

PostSubject: Re: AEX January Femme Fatale Winners!!   AEX January Femme Fatale Winners!! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:42 am

leave it with us and we'll gently aproach them( wearing the correct protective equipment of course ,bomb disposal gear ect lol! )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AEX January Femme Fatale Winners!!   AEX January Femme Fatale Winners!! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:25 pm

the wife thought it was cool. then smacked me for the comments i made about the runner up. bounce
Back to top Go down
https://reiversgunplatoon.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AEX January Femme Fatale Winners!!   AEX January Femme Fatale Winners!! Empty

Back to top Go down

AEX January Femme Fatale Winners!!
Page 1 of 1