REIVERS GUN PLATOON
REIVERS GUN PLATOON
REIVERS GUN PLATOON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SOCIAL MISFITS TEAM FORUM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top T from AEX checking in

Go down 
+2
paul k
Top T
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Top T

Top T from AEX checking in Empty
PostSubject: Top T from AEX checking in   Top T from AEX checking in EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:58 pm

Hello all,

My name is Greg, but people know me as "Top". I work for Airsoft Extreme as an Operations/Public Relations Representative. Paul K. contacted AEX (in the U.S.) and invited me to this forum.

From across the pond, let me say "hello from America". We see many articles, videos, and pictures of airsoft in the UK. You brits rock! Very Happy

Anyway, about me- My forum name is Top, a hold-over title from my time in the United States Marine Corps. I retired after 21 years of service, final rank of Master Sergeant (hence the name "Top"). In California, I'm known as an organizer and for several key leadership roles I've played in some popular large scale ops. I was also published in the August edition of Tactical Milsim Magazine. After retirement, I got picked up by Airsoft Extreme (AEX).

For anyone not familiar with AEX, we are a major retailer in California, with nationwide (and international) sales. Our ads can be seen all over the internet and in such publications as Tactical Milsim Magazine and Airsoft International. We also sponsor teams and events all over the world, and part of my job is reaching out to the many forums, groups, and organizations that are out there, helping the airsoft hobby grow, and to support events when and where we can.

If you’ve never been to our website before, here is a link to our main website. http://www.airsoftextreme.com/content/

AEX looks forward to assisting you in any way that we can.
Back to top Go down
paul k
Reiver
Reiver
paul k

PostSubject: Re: Top T from AEX checking in   Top T from AEX checking in EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:15 pm

welcome aboard Top T (Greg) we will put all info on this forum and you can find out for yourselfs what we will be getting up to.
this weekend we will be playing a tounament ENGLAND VS SCOTLAND and you will be mentioned at this tounament. cheers for your email buddy and we are willing to wait till you get the stuff. all your airsoft members are welcome on the forum for some info whats going on in the U.K.

SPEAK TO YOU SOON

PAUL K
Back to top Go down
mikew1970
Reiver
Reiver
mikew1970

PostSubject: Re: Top T from AEX checking in   Top T from AEX checking in EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:04 am

glad to have you here bud you dont have to be mad to join but it helps
Back to top Go down
ERN
Reiver
Reiver
ERN

PostSubject: Re: Top T from AEX checking in   Top T from AEX checking in EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:41 pm

Hi Top T nice to have you on board you will have to put up with the wize cracks from the lads.
My I say thanks for the sponsorship and I enjoyed reading your post we are off to catrick this week end so we should get some good photos for you Wink
Back to top Go down
INCH2524
Reiver
Reiver

PostSubject: Re: Top T from AEX checking in   Top T from AEX checking in EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:47 am

welcome "top t" nice to here from ya, i few of us in the team are ex forces too and the rest are learning fast Twisted Evil, we'll endevour to kick ass at catterick and do our sponcer proud cheers

catterick is the british armys largest garrison,stirling airsoft is just a tiny part of it, heres what your missing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL8CCdRSYNs

and i dont know if paul's already done it but heres a link to our home turf videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr4JL7n1aDc i'm the one in the red head dress (first and last time i wore that,every bugger shot at me lol! )

for more vids look for "plumbercumbria" on you tube

thanks

out
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top T from AEX checking in   Top T from AEX checking in EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:39 am

Back to top Go down
https://reiversgunplatoon.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top T from AEX checking in   Top T from AEX checking in Empty

Back to top Go down

Top T from AEX checking in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REIVERS GUN PLATOON :: welcome all-
Jump to: