REIVERS GUN PLATOON
REIVERS GUN PLATOON
REIVERS GUN PLATOON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SOCIAL MISFITS TEAM FORUM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rawwar today

Go down 
+2
Xiosis
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Rawwar today Empty
PostSubject: Rawwar today   Rawwar today EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:37 am

Some excellent games today lads. Watching Tom inch and John falling back into an area about to be airstuck was class. Big up to Mark using the high value individual as a ballistic shield. Tom shooting my legs from under me everytime I moved as a captured pilot cheers mate. Tyse and Paul for knicking the jeep and pauls webbing hitting the horn every 10 seconds. More games like this please lads it was a winner for me. Thanks to the lad with the EBR for the burst of auto to the nads I'm going to enjoy explaining the marks to the wife ;-)
Back to top Go down
https://reiversgunplatoon.darkbb.com
Xiosis

Rawwar today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawwar today   Rawwar today EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:50 am

Hi guys,

First of all I would like to appologise for today, I'm unaware of what has happend as quite a few people have said they were able to come.

I was unable to attend as this weekend is my birthday weekend(21 woo!) I have had a long chat with Chris this evening and a few people thought there was a change in the game date. I have been unaware of any changes as any changes are only made by Chris and are updated on the forums found on www.ukairsoftzone.co.uk by me.

I'm looking into this as it may be a confusion date wise, but if anyone is able to let me know anything that would be much appricated.

Once again guys, I'm sorry that this has happend but I assure you I am looking into it along with a solution that should stop any future mess ups.

Cheers, Steve
Back to top Go down
tyse
Reiver
Reiver

Rawwar today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawwar today   Rawwar today EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:40 pm

Excellent day lads had fun. Was good pinching the jeep me and paul couldn't stop laughing as we were driving along with his pouches beeping the horn everytime he turned the wheel. The look on the other teams faces when we turned round by them and opened up out of the back door affraid . There was some good battles and plentys of laughs which is what the sport should be about
Back to top Go down
paul k
Reiver
Reiver
paul k

Rawwar today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawwar today   Rawwar today EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:45 pm

as oddball says 'woof woof'

had a great day today plenty of laughs!
Back to top Go down
kicker
Reiver
Reiver
kicker

Rawwar today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawwar today   Rawwar today EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:05 pm

yip had a great day, considering i prefer cqb stuff, was cool out in the forrest today, be even better next time when ernie sorted my guns out Twisted Evil, although scr was firing great by end of day. just my eyesight a little bit out at end. although in my deffense i did ask someone who was down in bottom half and got the reply there is two down there i got them before. said to tom i wish i had looked closer and noticed one was inch cause then we could have teamed up and worked down towards end of corse till contact with james then threw a full bomb load over james Evil or Very Mad

plus loved micks sniper, and maybe tyses although think i was always on wrong side faceing for once to tyse, im deffently fancing a sniper and good scope for my collection after seeing what the snipers where capable of Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mikew1970
Reiver
Reiver
mikew1970

Rawwar today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawwar today   Rawwar today EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:12 pm

ya it was a great day and as far i know everyone had a good time cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Rawwar today Empty